470 ratings (3.615 average)
What's new in this version (2.1):
Now supports the Nexus 7 tablet!
New protocol to call pic2shop from another app or web page.
Point the camera at the barcode of a product (even if blurry) and instantly compare the prices at thousands of online and local retailers. Product information, user reviews, etc., are just one tap away!
- Supports all devices (camera scan, no accessory needed) even fixed-focus cameras
- Online Stores: Amazon, eBay, Target, Walmart, Buy.com, Barnes & Noble, Best Buy, Capitol Supply, Computer World, CD Universe, Unbeatablesale.com, Ritz Camera, Office Depot, Sam's Club, Kmart, Walgreens, Sears, TigerDirect, eCost, NewEgg, Radio Shack, and thousands more (really!)
-Local Stores: Walmart, Sears, Kmart, ToysRUs, BabiesRUs, Target, Staples, Nordstrom, Micro Center, Macy's, Lowe's, Home Depot, Best Buy, Radio Shack, etc.
-QR codes: visit link, add contact to address book, etc.
HOW IT WORKS:
1. Download the FREE pic2shop app and open it
2. Point the camera at the barcode until the red line turns green (super fast!)
3. Find out where the product is cheaper and save money. (Yeah…. It’s really that easy.)
4. Each scan creates a webpage that you can share and access from any computer (not for QR codes)
ALL DEVICES: Not just the latest models, scans barcodes on phones and tablets without autofocus cameras
ONLINE SEARCH: Thousands of online retailers help you get the best prices
LOCAL SEARCH: Don’t want to pay for shipping? We can tell you if the store down the street has it (US only - not all products)
LIBRARY SEARCH: Why pay when you can check things out? Pic2Shop searches local libraries for what you are interested in and will even tell you if it’s checked out (and when it’s due back!).
WISH: Add an item to Wishlist.com in one tap
SHARE: On Facebook, Twitter and many others
EMAIL: Send a link to the full results, or the last 20 scans to yourself or a friend via email
FAST: Identifies barcodes faster and more accurately, even if blurry
WEB FRIENDLY: The web sites of retailers are one tap away, without leaving the app
QR CODES: Even if they are difficult to read, blurry, skewed, etc.
Watch real consumers trying pic2shop on YouTube : http://bit.ly/picshop
If you like the new Pic2Shop, please tell your friends! Thank you for your support.
** Please report any problem to firstname.lastname@example.org **
Last comments from Android Market
Very slow at scanning
This app works GREAT, even though the autofocus on my camera isn't working. This has a large database from aspirin to dvds or toys. Best scanner out !
Pros; Scanner is great, help me to save tons of money, The most important Cons: aftet 4 or 5 scanns it let me whit out battery, it use a lot of energy
Hit or miss.
Tried them all and this is BEST! Thanks.
L ori (*)
Does not give local prices. Plus I scanned NyQuil and the result was for a neck pillow.
Just like most apps, this one isn't with the time to download. Does not work in HTC Aria
Has worked very well on my Incredible. Make sure you have enough light. Better than the rest on my phone anyway.
Why update when the reason isn't even listed.. always say what is in an update
What's in the update?