66 ratings (3.439 average)
What's new in this version (1.0.5):
* Fixed race condition that would prevent NES from mounting NES partition(!)
* Now working around df command sometimes returning '1'
*** YOU NEED A ROOTED PHONE TO RUN THIS APP. IF YOUR PHONE IS NOT ROOTED, THE APP WILL NOT WORK. ***
NOTE: NotEnoughSpace will not work with all devices. Google offers a 15 minutes refund window. If NES does not work on your phone and your refund window has expired, please contact us and we will perform a manual refund.
Please refer to the built-in help and the online FAQ. If the application is not working for you, please contact us immediately -- click [View Developer's Website]
If your phone has ever complained about "not enough space" then this application is for you.
NotEnoughSpace ("NES") has two goals:
1. Help you understand what is causing your phone to run out of memory when there is plenty of space left on its SD Card and internal storage.
2. Whenever possible, allow you to move data to a different partition so that your phone can reclaim some of its precious wasted space.
The former feature alone is the reason why we wrote NES in the first place.
We provide the latter feature for the bold explorer in you who feels that your phone should be better.
NES has been thoroughly tested on many devices, with stock of custom ROMs. but may not work on your phone if you have loaded a really exotic ROM. If this happens, you can either contact us and we will try to support your ROM, or you can uninstall NES within the 15 minutes market window and get a refund.
*** Features ***
* Display a clear list of which applications are using up your internal device's storage space, sorted by worst offenders or alphabetically.
* Comprehensive built-in help and online FAQ
* Clean up Dalvik cache, speeding up your phone
* Clean up applications cache with higher granularity: for instance, only clean up web cache
* Relocate full applications data directory or selected sub-directories to a roomier partition
* Relocate data to SD Card, internal partitions such as Cache or Emmc, or even to virtual partition
* Specify arbitrary partition for relocation
* Create virtual partition on SD Card; unlike default SD Card relocation option, games and libraries can be moved to this partition and still work
* "Sniffing" of SD Card mount operations to automatically free it from local links when necessary
* Accurate computation of your data partition's used space, including freed space that your device does not report