159 ratings (4.704 average)
What's new in this version (2.2):
▪ Future Radar
▪ Satellite/Radar combined layer
▪ Bug Fixes
WAND Stormcenter17 is proud to announce a full featured weather app for Android.
• Highly responsive interactive map optimized for 3G and WiFi performance
• Vertical and horizontal map display with looping
• NOWrad, the gold standard for radar in the weather industry
• Highest resolution satellite cloud imagery available
• Exclusive patent pending Road Weather Index
• Color coded weather alerts arranged by severity
• Fully integrated GPS for current location awareness
• Integrated compass overlay
• Most accurate 10 day forecasts with both daily and hourly detail
• Ability to easily save your favorite locations
• Full featured and user tested
• Weather Widget for unlock page
• Earthquake Plotting
• Storm Track Plotting
• Tropical Track Plotting
• Status bar alert acknowledgement
• Alerts over map on/off switch in settings
• Additional Small Widget
• Widget Configuration (Daily or Hourly view)
• Watch/Warning (Alert) boxes on map.
• Spanish language support; NOTE: Language used in the app will reflect the overall language being used for the device
• Ability to acknowledge Alerts from within the app
• Audio, LED, and vibrate for Alert Notifications
• Feature tips to help users more fully take advantage of app features
• User controllable alerts - Allow the selection of all alerts or just critical alerts
• Single activity scrolling menu
Last comments from Android Market
Great. EVO 4G
Great app for anyone in central illinois (decatur springfield champaign. Thanks for using wsi for mobile weather.
Looks like it works ok& all is good. Thanks. Works great Droid X
Seems great so far. Will update as I go
Now That I learned the settings I love it!
To turn notification bar temps on and off - press the "I" button. In the Settings menu toggle on/off "Status bar notifications".
Best weather app I have had!
Good. EVO 4G
I just down loaded the app and know it will be great!
Great app....no complaints in the two weeks I have used it.