5 ratings (4.200 average)
What's new in this version (2.3):
Fixed back button in setting
Improved Android 4.0 compatibility
Added 60 and 100 question quizzes
Improved "recently used problem sets" feature
Fixed rare time-limit issues
Fixed subtraction number range selection
New easier-to-read icon
Six new color schemes,
New electric guitar and “castle” sound themes,
Built-in problem sets,
SUMMER'S THE BEST TIME TO PULL AHEAD IN MATH!
Summer is a chance to fall behind or run ahead. If kids don't do any math for three months, they'll need to catch up in the fall. On the other hand, your child could learn next fall's math facts now and start off ahead. The teacher will see that your kid is really smart. Everything's a little easier after that - for them AND for you!
Trust me, it feels good. That's why I wrote CardDroid Math. My kids have used CardDroid Math to learn their math facts - and they're using it over the summer to stay sharp. It only takes about 15 minutes a day several times a week. Now, instead of counting on fingers an having to recheck, they just know addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. It sets them free to learn the concepts. Very nice. I'd love to see your kids benefit the same way mine have. In fact, please drop me a note and let me know how it works for you!
So what's in the app? CardDroid Math offers you math learning for standards tests or just improve skills with customizable addition, subtraction, multiplication or division quizzes. Let them pick their favorite colors and sounds to keep it interesting.
* Colorful math fact flashcards (seven color schemes to choose from)
* Multiple answers with big, easy-to-press buttons for small fingers
* Choose addition, subtraction, multiplication, division or mix two.
* NO ADS! - Does not expose kids to advertising the way some free apps do.
* Built-in problem sets for all ages from preschool through elementary school math facts
* Customize drills for your child's learning needs (for example, focus on 3x1, 3x2... or "doubles only" like 1+1, 2+2...)
* Sound! Choose encouraging kids' voices, electric guitar, harp, or musical tones for feedback
* Shows the correct answer to reinforce learning
* Optional visible clock and time limits available for improving speed and preparing for timed math fact tests
* Earn colored stars for enough right answers.
* Tap to choose from recently used problem sets - great for multiple kids with different needs
* Optionally disable screen blanking
* Helps kids practice for math standards exams
* Works great on phones and also on tablets (Samsung Galaxy Tab and Galaxy Note, Motorola XOOM, ASUS Transformer, Toshiba Thrive/Excite, Sony Tablet S, HTC Flyer, Lenovo IdeaPad, Acer Iconia, Arcos, and many others)
Great for Kindergarten through fourth grade. Also works for preschool with help or for older kids who would benefit from brushing up or increasing speed.
We tested CardDroid Math with a number of children - including mine - to maximize learning, and we always welcome your suggestions.
If you enjoy CardDroid Math, please give us a good rating and tell others what you like in the Android Market!
CardDroid Math is a great companion to the Summer Bridge books so if you're using those, you may want to try this too!
Last comments from Android Market
Great app. Easy to use and very fun. I enjoy the many different options in the settings such as the tones and voices. I also enjoy the stars. Good job