15 ratings (4.400 average)
What's new in this version (2.0.1):
• User controllable alerts - Allow the selection of all alerts or just critical alerts
• Single activity scrolling menu
• Bug fixes
WHIZ Media Group is proud to announce a full featured weather app for Android.
• Highly responsive interactive map optimized for 3G and WiFi performance
• Vertical and horizontal map display with looping
• NOWrad, the gold standard for radar in the weather industry
• Highest resolution satellite cloud imagery available
• Exclusive patent pending Road Weather Index
• Color coded weather alerts arranged by severity
• Fully integrated GPS for current location awareness
• Integrated compass overlay
• Most accurate 10 day forecasts with both daily and hourly detail
• Ability to easily save your favorite locations
• Full featured and user tested
• Weather Widget for unlock page
• Earthquake Plotting
• Storm Track Plotting
• Tropical Track Plotting
• Status bar alert acknowledgement
• Alerts over map on/off switch in settings
• Additional Small Widget
• Widget Configuration (Daily or Hourly view)
• Watch/Warning (Alert) boxes on map.
• Spanish language support; NOTE: Language used in the app will reflect the overall language being used for the device
• Ability to acknowledge Alerts from within the app
• Audio, LED, and vibrate for Alert Notifications
• Feature tips to help users more fully take advantage of app features
Last comments from Android Market
To turn notification bar temps on and off - press the "I" button. In the Settings menu toggle on/off "Status bar notifications".
Great program, however it sucks my EVO dry. If they could improve the battery consumption it would easily be a 5.
Nice interface, settings should be under menu and not the "i" on the main page. Not easy on the battery, it will drain it fast. All WSI's apps do...
It currently says I'm in Zanesville, OH. I live in los angeles, CA. I can call this app a flop. Uninstall.