192 ratings (4.443 average)
What's new in this version (2.1):
• Water temperature layer
• Location Aliasing (Change the name of a location to something meaningful, ex. "Grandma's House")
The WIS First Alert Storm team is proud to announce a full featured weather app for Android.
• Highly responsive interactive map optimized for 3G and WiFi performance
• Vertical and horizontal map display with looping
• NOWrad, the gold standard for radar in the weather industry
• Highest resolution satellite cloud imagery available
• Exclusive patent pending Road Weather Index
• Color coded weather alerts arranged by severity
• Fully integrated GPS for current location awareness
• Integrated compass overlay
• Most accurate 10 day forecasts with both daily and hourly detail
• Ability to easily save your favorite locations
• Full featured and user tested
• Weather Widget for unlock page
• Earthquake Plotting
• Storm Track Plotting
• Tropical Track Plotting
• Status bar alert acknowledgement
• Alerts over map on/off switch in settings
• Additional Small Widget
• Widget Configuration (Daily or Hourly view)
• Watch/Warning (Alert) boxes on map.
• Spanish language support; NOTE: Language used in the app will reflect the overall language being used for the device
• Ability to acknowledge Alerts from within the app
• Audio, LED, and vibrate for Alert Notifications
• Feature tips to help users more fully take advantage of app features
Last comments from Android Market
Nice weather app. Would like to see a horizonatal widget of 1x4 with same info as current 2x2. Can't use fine GPS but don't need it in a weather app..
Nice....could be a little nicer
Hate it. The 10 to Go app weather tab provides many many more features and radar/sat options
It will get 5 stars whenever it can actually locate me.
Great app, very easy to use.
Nice app but is a battery suck. Needs to have an option for update rate.
Nice apps. But no map layer for asia.
Awesome app really defeat another weather apps and the better thing are the maps Eduardo
Be proud. This app rocks. I would like to be able to touch the daily weather from the mini calendar found at the bottom of the main screen though.