109 ratings (2.284 average)
What's new in this version (4.0):
This latest BenchPrep release includes:
1. Fix for the bug in Update All functionality.
2. Bug fixes in UI and functionality of Flashcard module.
3. Improvements in the app to increase stability and smoothness in navigation.
BenchPrep is an Online+Mobile Test Prep that pairs best-in-class content with innovative features at a low price.
Subjects covered: MCAT, LSAT, GRE, GMAT, SAT, ACT, Physical Therapy, Nursing, CFA, Pharmacy and more.
"More than 150,000 users have used our test prep apps across iPhone, iPad and Android."
BenchPrep is the world's first and only cross-platform interactive test prep solution that lets you study on the Android, iPhone, iPad and web.
How it works:
1. Download the free app
2. Choose the test/publisher, buy the package
3. Start studying using all the innovative features
4. After purchasing your study content, you can also login at benchprep.com to study on the Web, with no additional cost.
Why is BenchPrep so special?
• We work with best in class publishers including McGraw Hill, Bar Outlines, John Wiley
• Convenience: Buy a test prep package once and use it on Android, iPhone, iPad and web.
• Interactive: attempt practice questions, take tests, flip through flashcards, make notes
• Analysis: track progress and identify weaknesses using graphs, charts and reports
• Social: chat real time with other users, start discussions, ask questions and share notes
• Affordable: All these features and content at affordable rates.
Featured on: NYTimes, TechCrunch, Wall Street Journal, ReadWriteWeb, The Next Web, Chicago Tribune
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions or comments. We would reply back with in 24 hours.
BenchPrep (formerly Watermelon Express) is the world’s first content delivery and cross platform study application that allows students to buy educational and test prep content from leading publishers from one central hub. BenchPrep apps are available for iPhone, iPad, Android, and the Web, and allow users to seamlessly study across all devices.
BenchPrep is backed by Lightbank, a venture fund started by Eric Lefkofsky and Brad Keywell. The company was voted “most innovative and best-in-class test prep and assessment platform” at the 2010 Education Innovation Summit and won the 2010 New Venture Challenge competition at the University of Chicago Booth School of Business. Since 2009, more than 150,000 students across 20 countries have used BenchPrep products.