55 ratings (4.218 average)
What's new in this version (1.0.6):
1.0.5: fixed reboot bug, fixed orientation bug on some devices
With the Battery Live Wallpaper you see the battery status of your phone at the first glance. Your custom image(*) is colored or saturated accordingly to the battery status.
● use your custom image from SD Card or the Photo Gallery as the background
● two different modes of battery status indication:
• battery status indication 1: the background image is colored depending on your battery status. A green colored background image indicates a charged battery while a yellowish or later red tinted background means you have to charge your phone soon.
• battery status indication 2: the saturation of the background image indicates your battery status. Fully charged battery -> fully staturated background image, empty battery -> colorless background image
● this Live Wallpaper DOES NOT drain your battery or slow down your phone
(*) the option to select a custom image is locked in the free version. It can be unlocked by performing a Tapjoy action. A Tapjoy action is watching a video, insalling an other, etc. Most of these actions are completely free for you and you support the developer.
If you like the Battery Live Wallpaper please consider to buy "Battery Live Wallpaper Pro" or perform some Tapjoy actions. And don't forget to rate.
The live wallpaper needs the following permissions because:
● Network communication: unlock custom image option via Tapjoy
● Storage: unlock custom image option via Tapjoy
● Phone calls: unlock custom image option via TapJoy
You don't want to accept these permissions? Get "Battery Live Wallpaper Pro" with the unlocked custom image option -> no "Network communication", "Storage" and "Phone calls" permission is required.
If you have problems or suggestions please contact me. I'll do my best to help you!