20 ratings (4.550 average)
What's new in this version (1.16):
- Updated WLOS RSS feed to reflect another new link.
NOTE: The Mountain Xpress Twitter RSS feed stopped updating in October 2012. If you want this feed to return, please tell Mountain Xpress.
- Add any Twitter username to your favorites list.
- Replaced WLOS feed URL with new value.
- Improved feed load error handling.
RSS and Twitter feed reader for Asheville, NC area news providers including:
- Asheville Citizen-Times
- Mountain Xpress
Keep up-to-date with the latest happenings in and around Asheville and Western North Carolina! Includes News, Entertainment, Sports, Living, Outdoors, Business, Arts, Green Scene, Twitter, etc.
Also, to find the best local food and drink options in and around Asheville, check out http://Ashevillicious.wolfmountainapps.com
- Select the 'Reader' tab for a presentation of the current feed's items.
- Select the 'Feeds' tab for a list of selectable feeds from various sources.
- Select the 'Favorites' tab for a list of your stored favorites.
- Select the 'Settings' tab to view and edit preferences.
Press and hold any feed item, feed, or favorite for additional options.
Feed items can be opened in your browser, and they can also be shared. A given feed can be set as the feed to be shown at startup, and it can be added to your 'Favorites' list.
Add any Twitter hashtag or username as a feed for your favorites list.
Feed items previously loaded over 1 hour prior may be hidden by using the 'Hide Older' menu, and hiding older feed items can be the default through checking the corresponding 'Settings' tab item.
Wolf Mountain Apps has no affiliation with the feed providers. All trademarks, logos, and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. We do our best to present the feeds with sufficient fidelity, so please contact us if you believe our feed presentation has errors.
Last comments from Android Market
Nice news app
Its alright but when you click on a headline it takes you to the citizen times website. Why use this when you have to go that the site anyway?