4 ratings (4.000 average)
What's new in this version (1.1):
NEW!: Add any Twitter hashtag to your favorites list.
- Added automatic hyperlink handling for websites, email addresses, and phone numbers in feeds (NOTE: this means that short presses on a feed item will no longer open the browser - you will need to press and hold the item to be able to open the associated webpage).
- Added handling for more XML tags
- Made other miscellaneous improvements
RSS and Twitter feed reader for beer-related news from multiple sources. Catch up on your favorite brewery, craft brew, beer festivals, brewing competitions, and beer cities like Asheville and Portland.
- Select the 'Reader' tab for a presentation of the current feed's items.
- Select the 'Feeds' tab for a list of selectable feeds from various sources.
- Select the 'Favorites' tab for a list of your stored favorites.
- Select the 'Settings' tab to view and edit preferences.
Press and hold any feed item, feed, or favorite for additional options.
Feed items can be opened in your browser, and they can also be shared. A given feed can be set as the feed to be shown at startup, and it can be added to your 'Favorites' list.
Add any Twitter hashtag as a feed for your favorites list.
Feed items previously loaded over 1 hour prior may be hidden by using the 'Hide Older' menu, and hiding older feed items can be the default through checking the corresponding 'Settings' tab item.
Wolf Mountain Apps has no affiliation with the feed providers. All trademarks, logos, and copyrights are the property of their respective owners. We do our best to present the feeds with sufficient fidelity, so please contact us if you believe our feed presentation has errors.