263 ratings (4.430 average)
What's new in this version (2.2):
• Sweeping Radar
• Future Radar
• Satellite/Radar combined layer
• Bug fixes
First Coast News is proud to announce a full featured weather app for Android.
• Highly responsive interactive map optimized for 3G and WiFi performance
• Vertical and horizontal map display with looping
• NOWrad, the gold standard for radar in the weather industry
• Highest resolution satellite cloud imagery available
• Exclusive patent pending Road Weather Index
• Color coded weather alerts arranged by severity
• Fully integrated GPS for current location awareness
• Integrated compass overlay
• Most accurate 10 day forecasts with both daily and hourly detail
• Ability to easily save your favorite locations
• Full featured and user tested
• Weather Widget for unlock page
• Earthquake Plotting
• Storm Track Plotting
• Tropical Track Plotting
• Status bar alert acknowledgement
• Alerts over map on/off switch in settings
• Additional Small Widget
• Widget Configuration (Daily or Hourly view)
• Watch/Warning (Alert) boxes on map.
• Spanish language support; NOTE: Language used in the app will reflect the overall language being used for the device
• Ability to acknowledge Alerts from within the app
• Audio, LED, and vibrate for Alert Notifications
• Feature tips to help users more fully take advantage of app features
• User controllable alerts - Allow the selection of all alerts or just critical alerts
• Single activity scrolling menu
Last comments from Android Market
I wish it wouldn't constantly give up the same warning. I don't need the freeze warning to reappear after I ackowledge reading it. 2 annoying. Droidx
Awesome info cant complain
Works great. Beats weather channel hands down, especially for a local app. You can even use a non local city as the default if you're traveling.
Excellent on Aria
Amazing on the vibrant, especially for being a local app
Wow-Jax has own wthr app! No otha station can keep up. Video prblm-sound OK. Pls add daily summary option-verbage w/details, sun up & down, etc....
Tim said it was gonna be like this!
Uninstalled. Used 35% of my battery and I didn't even open the app.
Best radar app I've seen, very quick to load.