3613 ratings (4.438 average)
What's new in this version (1.0.41):
-Fixed an issue where some customers were unable to use some features after a previous upgrade.
IMPORTANT: It is not our intention to remove any features that previously working for paid users. If you are having issues with the upgrade please contact us at 'firstname.lastname@example.org' and reference PocketCloud Explore. We will update your account accordingly if you originally paid for the product.
With PocketCloud Explore you have access to all your photos and documents from your computers on the go. So leave the laptop behind and don’t be concerned with copying or syncing files – just grab anything you need whenever and wherever!
☆Winner of 148App’s Best App Ever Award, For Best Android Business App☆
Fast and easy setup: Simply install the PocketCloud Companion on your computer and sign in with a Gmail account.
With PocketCloud Explore you can:
• Securely access your content without syncing or paying for extra cloud storage
• Open remote files with any of your Android apps (e.g. QuickOffice, DocumentsToGo)
• Search for files across your computers
• Unlimited video, photo, audio and file transfers: upload pictures to your desktop
• Simple file management: create, rename and delete folders or documents
The Free version of PocketCloud Explore supports:
• One remote computer
• Upload/download and share files up to 25MB in size
• 2GB cloud storage
NOTE: If you paid for the app before it went free, you get up to two remote computers.
The Premium subscription option supports:
• Up to 10 remote computers
• Upload/download files of any size
• No Ads
Limited time offer: go Premium at a fraction of the cost! Just download the app tap Settings to subscribe. (Regular price: $5 per month)
+Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP
+Mac OSX 10.6 and 10.7
Visit our Support Center to view the PocketCloud getting started guides, knowledge base, and community forum or submit a question: http://pocketcloudsupport.wyse.com
keywords: remote file manager, remote desktop, file access, file browser, file search, copy file, move file, file explorer, upload, pc, mac, pictures, transfer, no sync, cloud, storage