139 ratings (3.777 average)
What's new in this version (1.5.5):
Improved support for google tv d-pad.
- Access to all your files and folders in CloudMe.
- From 3GB (free) to 500 GB (paid) of file storage, accessible directly in your device.
- View photos, videos, and documents wherever you are.
- Upload your files from your device to CloudMe.
- Stream music to your phone.
- Share files and folders.
- Add Favorites of other peoples WebShares
- Access synced folders in the Sync tab.
The CloudMe app requires an CloudMe account and a mounted SD-Card at the moment (runs with cache to limit the internet traffic). If you don't have one, you can sign-up for free within the app.
Last comments from Android Market
won t open forces close reset password still won t open keeps forcing close uninstalling
Lower 2 rows of icons overlap on hero. Pressing mail, contacts and other just takes me to a folder. So all I can do is up- and download files...? Meh.
Started to force close upon opening. HTC Hero. This is horrible it won't even work on my home pc. Says password so I reset 5 times still password.
Install to SD please
Make sure you type your username and password correct. It's case sensitive so check if you really type correct lower and upper case.
Horrible everything is blurry and small,ads,basiclly no settings and sluggish fire ur developer
works great! HTC Desire HD
Most icons dont work