31544 ratings (4.373 average)
What's new in this version (2.1.1):
- Implemented auto-reload after rebooting with 10 sec buffer so custom images will appear again when sd-card is available (But not all devices will guarantee to work)
A fun bubble live wallpaper where you can tap bubbles to burst.
Now you can customize bubble image from your gallery, choose your lucky color theme and poke your friends to improve affection:)
You can also change different themes, bubble colors and number of bubbles floating.
If you like this wallpaper, please support us by purchasing Pro version with more themes and features.
- Custom bubble image
- 7 background themes
- 7 bubble colors
- Bubble droid
- Ability to change number of bubbles floating
- Smooth the edge of bubble
- Reverse bubble acceleration
- Rotating right/left to accelerate bubbles
- Bubble counter
- Use 3D hardware to render images, save battery
- Support most resolutions including Android 3.0 tablet
Home -> Menu -> Wallpapers -> Live Wallpapers
Note: It is live wallpaper so you can't open the app, you will need to follow the instruction above in order to set the wallpaper. Also slower/older devices (shipped with Android OS below 2.1) can't run it too, currently it has been tested on Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 7 and Samsung Galaxy S3 so any mobile devices that is equivalent to them should run fine.
If you have put the app on SD card and restarted the phone, the wallpaper will reset to default since the system couldn't find the app first.
1. Why is there "Internet access" permission?
It is for Google ads on setting screen only, nothing else. Pro version is ads free with more features.
2. Wallpaper resets to default after reboot/restart the phone?
Please move the app to phone instead of SD card.