10 ratings (4.200 average)
What's new in this version (1.0):
added small help tips.
get your mobile notifications on your PC (Remotely).
Is an application that sends notifications (live) from your android device to a (Windows, Linux, MAC) PC.
*** DOES =NOT= NEED ROOT! ***
** both phone & PC should be on the same LAN. **
***** make sure you don't kill this app with auto-task-killer applications *****
Have you ever been charging your mobile in a room and you were setting in another? Now you don't have to keep checking on your device for missed notifications...
RemotifyMyDroid Will Notify You For:
- Incoming call: will notify you when you are having a call.
- Outgoing call: will notify you if someone is leeching and making a call from your device.
- New SMS: when you receive a new SMS, you will be notified.
- Power-Unplugged: you will be notified if someone unplugged your device from the power source.
- Charge Complete: you will be notified when charging is completed.
** All you have to do is to install the app on your device, and set IP address of the PC you want to get notification on, change PORT number if you want (default is 80)
** download the NotifyMyDroid-Server from
3 exe-jars for the 3 OS, 1 file with JAR & batch file... use what you prefer
The server application support (minimize to system tray :: windows version).
* server was tested on Windows XP, though, it should work on Linux & Mac since it was written in Java.
* you need to have JRE V 1.5 and above on the PC.
* if you change the PORT number, remember to allow access on the PC firewall.
1- Your Messages: to allow detecting new SMS.
2- Network Communication: to send notification to the server (your PC).
3- Phone Calls: to allow detecting income/outcome calls.
Kywords: remote notify notification remotly