166 ratings (4.127 average)
What's new in this version (0.3.2):
* Support Android 1.6+
* Fix speech input list
* Polish the content rending of the jinshan format
* TTS Support for term and content
* Voice recognition for input
* Inter-Application APIs (ColorDict API)
* Support PowerWord(Jingshan Ciba) dictionary file format
SeederDict is a multilingual dictionary in Android platform. Supported dictionary data formats include StarDict, MDic, KDic, and PowerWord.
If you feel SeederDict helps you much, then please donate to SeederDict project to help us develop it in finer detail, adapting it to each ones needs.
* Support multiple file formats
^ StarDict: allmost all of the internal format
^ KDic/ZDic: detect the internal encoding automatically, support color and phonetic
^ MDic: support most of the dictionaries, support large file, multiple .mdd file and voice .mdd
^ PowerWord: support most of the dictionaries.
* No Ads
* Offline Database query
* Audio pronunciation, Text-To-Speech
* Voice search
* Favorite words
* Search history
* Have clues when you input key word
* Managment dictionaries in groups
* Adjustable order of dictionary content
* Read the dictionary data from any location in your smartphone
* Support large data file, such as > 2GB
* Adjustable text size
* Copy and Paste
* Tradional and simplified Chinese searching
* Quick bar query
* Support external fonts
* Support intra-application APIs (ColorDict API capability)
Last comments from Android Market
good idea but read nothing, wait for good news.
Wordmate is better than this one.
Wont even turn on. Force closes every time i tyry to turn this app on. I realy need a .pdb reader for android
Good app. Remember to put dictionaries into app's folder, else it will crash when you attempt to open a dictionary.
Such a good app! Yet cannot display mdd contents perfectly.