563 ratings (4.366 average)
What's new in this version (18.104.22.16820227):
- Transactions will maintain their dates when going from time zone to time zone.
- Charts can display amounts (OFF by default). Go to Settings/Reports to adjust.
- Pie charts can display percentages (ON by default). Go to Settings/Reports to adjust.
- QIF export: The Opening Balance is not written if the export date range doesn’t include the first transaction of the account.
- Clean-ups for Ice Cre
Would you believe there could be a personal finance checkbook and budget app on your phone as powerful as Microsoft Money or Quicken on the desktop?
"...you are getting a fantastic, powerful application that does a terrifc job of helping you get your finances in order." - 2011 Android App Guide:
Some of the feature highlights include:
- Works with your MS Money / Quicken export files. (QIF, OFX)
- 3 widgets
- Recurring and split transactions
- Password security
- Automatic backup
- Custom categories and two classifications
- Reports w/drill-down (export to PDF, CSV, HTML)
- Transaction export to QIF, CSV
- Android 3.0/4.0 support
- Integrated with MyBackup Pro
Explanation of the various permissions and why they are needed:
Permission: Your personal information, add or modify calendar events and send email to guests, read calendar events.
Purpose: Used for creating recurring bill and follow-up reminders in the phone's calendar.
Pemission: Storage, modify/delete SD card contents
Purpose: Uses to back-up books and import/export QIF/OFX files
Pemission: System tools, prevents phone from sleeping
Purpose: For the few seconds while the auto backup and recurring transaction enter happens, keeps the phone from going to standby mode to prevent potential data loss.
Pemission: System tools, automatically start at boot
Purpose: Starts the alarm timer that performs the auto backup and recurring transaction enter functions. No processing intensive tasks are performed at this time.
Last comments from Android Market
This is what I was looking for! Will use free version for a bit and see if it does all I need, if so, will be purchasing. Thank you.
Could have used the free version forever but this is such a great app it is well worth the $ to help support the product.
Just download app. Like it so far. Wish it had a password option though... That would get more stars.
Great way to keep track.of finances! Used to use an older version of Microsoft Money on the laptop but this app works better for what I need it for.
Excellent! Only financial software that let's you import/export of data in multiple formats.
It would have been 100% perfect if there's memo field for each transaction entry.
5 stars when it can import any qif. Right now will not accept investment accts. I have too many accounts to bother exporting them individually.
Gonna try the free version out. Just gotta figure out where to start my transactions from my statement. Droid X
Simply outstanding! Even the few early bugs were squashed pronto (update) & no other bugs have yet to appear after months of constant use. Evo 2.2