What's new in this version (3.0):
- Added calculator time to photograph stars as points and not as traces in night photography.
Photo Tools is a tool for amateur and professional photographers.
With this application you can do this things:
- Calculate the exposure time in a long exposure night photography.
- Calculate the hyperfocal distance in a photograph.
- Shooting stars as points rather than traces
Just enter the data and get results quickly and easily.
One of the necessary data is the circle of confusion. This is a different number for each manufacturer and type of camera. Nikon DSLRs generally have a value of 0.020 and 0.019 for Canon but for sure the value of your camera visit this page:
You can also do a search on the web to get this value.
Apps from the same developer
Get the value of a resistor for it's color code
Calculate reinforced concrete beams. For architecture students.
Are you accessing all day at SceneBeta.com?, Do you spend hours reading and reading by the community Scen ...
GPS Alarm System.
With GPSAlarm Lite you can program the most common sites you use every day and make the phone ta ...
Related Android Apps
Panodroid is an interactive panorama image viewer. It displays equirectangular panorama images (360 deg x 180 ...
- Uploads videos directly to Picasa
- Uses your existing Google account
- Queues multiple ...
Find more Android apps and games
Androlicious.com is a website that shows applications and games from Android Market. You can download and install apps and games directly from Android Market using an Android phone or by using WebConnect mobile application.