895 ratings (4.397 average)
What's new in this version (4.7.11a (Pro)):
Some minor fixes.
Adapted to android 4.1.x (Jelly Bean). Unfortunately it was necessary to remove Screenlock attribute and Event "Start/Stop App".
Added option for notification volume on ICS (at least Galaxy S3 reenables separate notification volume)
Fixed minor issue on ringtone settings failure
Fixed wifi toggle bug on ICS
There is also a two weeks trial version available for testing!
Best profile manager for android!
EasyProfiles is an intuitive, flexible, battery saving tool which allows you to automatically or manually switch between profiles that you have defined. A profile is a collection of system settings you select to make your device behave as you would like for each situation (quiet, loud, GPS on, etc).
You define rules that activate each profile according to events or other criteria you have defined. The combination of profiles and rules make EasyProfiles a powerful system to enable your Android device to behave as you would like wherever you are.
Profile Attributes are:
- Airplane mode
- GPS* *G
- background data *R
- data roaming *R
- Mobile network* *G(Attention Froyo users: You have to enable mobile data connection in the system settings, before EasyProfiles is able to switch it!)
- Radio (toggles only phone/SMS connection) *G
- APN settings
- 2G/3G/4G switch *R (GSM only!)
- 4G / WiMAX*
- Automatic screen brightness
- Screen brightness
- Display timeout
- Wallpaper(Animated wallpapers only *R!)
- patternlock switch *R
- Ringer mode
- Ringer volume
- Notification vibration
- Notification volume
- System volume
- Media volume
- Speaker mode (use phone as hands free device)
- Notification tone
- Sound effects
- Haptic feedback
- Dtmf tone when dialing
- Ringer group exception*
(You may define contact groups (kind of 'VIP') and add all persons to it that need exceptional handling. I.e. all incoming calls that belong to one of the specified groups are suppressed, if the ringer is on. And vice versa if the ringer is off, these calls are indicated by normal ringer sounds.)
- SMS group exception* (Same as Ringer group exception, but this attribute considers SMS instead of calls.)
- Suppress individual contact ringtones*
- Automatically Answer Calls
- HTC Scene*
- Preferred Input Method *R
- Ringer Volume lock
Automatic Profile Switches based on:
- currently activated profile
- detected/missing Motion
- Bluetooth connection/disconnection
- Wifi connection/disconnection
- Headphones (plugged in/out)
- Battery Level
- Charging state
- Calendar Entry* (with keywords)
- Activation Time (limit waiting for another event to specified time, then fire independently)
- Location (based on mobile phone cells or visible wifi hotspots or GPS)
- Car / Desk Docking station
- Foreground Application (upon start or stop)
Additionally define actions on events and/or profile (de-)activation:
- Start Application
- Stop Application* (not available on FROYO)
- Notify (Notify yourself on an event)
- Send SMS
- Call a number (enables call forwarding)
- Locale Plugin Setting (use all "locale" plugins also in EasyProfiles!)
- Reboot *R
- Execute shortcut (Especially in combination with GScript this becomes a very powerful extension!)
EasyProfiles has an "AutoPin" feature *R: Auomatically inserts SIM PIN after enabling Flightmode, switching preferred network mode or reenabling radio
Last comments from Android Market
Once you have fathomed out how it works it does so perfectly.
Brilliant app! Tricky to setup, but works really well when setup correctly. HTC Desire. Quick response from developer!
Dream come true. change settings w/one click or set to auto change. AND ...it saves battery by switching features on/off quickly. You need this app!
An app that allows you previously accustomed functionality now on android too. Outstanding customer support.
Great product and even better support from the developer. I've had issues addressed the same day. It takes a little time to learn, but it's worth it.
If you could only have one app, this should be it.
Powerful app. Nice interface. Great response from developer. So far I only used it for simple things like mute in the evening but it can do much more
Too complicated, drains more battery than it saves!
Excellent app! Just what I was looking for. Very customizable.
Tasker is better... sorry..