1509 ratings (4.442 average)
What's new in this version (1.2.7):
- Chinese translation fixed (Jean Lea and Kid Wong)
- Russian translation added (Шмойлов Валерий)
- Danish and Norwegian translation added (Michael Berthelsen)
Volunteers for providing additional translations are very welcome.
Strategic board game.
Play the ancient game Go (Weiqi, Igo, Baduk) against your computer.
User interface for GNU Go (v3.8 included).
GNU Go is an AI engine that plays Go at about 8 to 12 kyu strength.
- play against human or computer opponent
- choose from one of ten AI strengths
- different board sizes
- adjustable handicap and Komi
- Japanese and Chinese scoring rules
- one-touch board zoom
- DPAD navigation
- unlimited undo/redo of moves
- highlighting of last three moves
- visualization of opponents final territory
- auto save/load current game
- save/load games (sgf format)
- (English) description of game rules can be found in 'Menu -> Info -> Game rules'
Last comments from Android Market
Works very well on the Samsung tablet
Very good app but takes too much space when installed.
Best app I've found to play Go. Now I can play wherever. All my frends love to play it w/ me as well. -Samsung Intercept
Love how hard this classic game is, real brain-bruiser.
Love this! So far, e best i've seen. Auto saves a game after exit & resuming last game played. HTC Desire.
Great app. Does what it advertises.
Board19x19 strength10 handicap4, after 6 games computer resigned(ladders ftw?):/ I'd buy if it had a ko on/off/dead option and custom rules.Charm2.1
Fantastic. Best Go app on the market. Only was to improve is IGS support. Again, fantastic.
Excellent implementation. Tutorial / easy mode for beginning players would be nice but probably not the point of this.