16148 ratings (4.418 average)
What's new in this version (2.5.2):
Many new features added
Some features restricted
Try the full version. AppMonster Trial: http://goo.gl/uSWND
AppMonster is the Application Manager for Android.
With AppMonster you can easily manage, backup and restore your apps. Enjoy features like batch backup, batch restore, uninstall, install from SD card, share and much more.
Let the AppMonster support you after phone reset or switch to a new phone.
- Automatic backup on new app installations, you have always app backups
- Multiple version backup, you can always downgrade any app
- Backup apps to SD card
- Restore apps from SD card
- Backup/restore install-files (.apk) or Market-Links
- Batch restore from SD card or from Market
- Batch delete your backups
- Quick uninstalling
- Search in apps and backups
- Sort your apps by install-date, name, size
- Display apps with Ads (AdMob)
- Display apps can be moved to SD card
- Access to extended options like APP2SD, cache, permissions
- Scan SD card for install-files (.apk-files)
- Share app-links via Facebook, Twitter, mail
- Send backed up apps (.apk-files) by mail, Dropbox or what ever
This is the free version with some restrictions, go AppMonster PRO to get all features.
The first Application Manager for Android, since 03. March 2009 on Market.
Many thanks to Spanish Translation Group from HTCMania.com
backup,restore,app backup,app restore,backup app,appmonster,app saver,app manager,system panel,app share,uninstaller,installer,qq,app list
Last comments from Android Market
Good app but no need for it any more, plus it needs app2SD
Need app permission info
The new icon looks way better than the last. Good job.
One star icon...
Always used this... Since my g1. Please bring back the old icon.... I miss it!
I love this app!!!! Been using it forever. Saved me 2 times when had problems with phone. 10*
Best.. should come with all android phones.
I've had this since it was Appmanager. Sad that they are in it for the money now, after all this time. My present version does what I need.
Great app! I'd love to get the old icon back, though. Maybe optional in the pay version? Pretty please ;-)