49 ratings (4.388 average)
What's new in this version (5.2):
* Added a new traffic view that can be activated during trip-recording.
* The CSV-Export can now localize the decimal-separator. This can be set in the settings. (Customer Feature Request)
First: A full list of the required permissions, their meaning and their use in the app can be found at the end of this description.
Fuelbook Mobile Pro is the fuelbook and tripbook for you. Manage vehicles, drivers, refuelings, trips and expenses.
Now with HTML-Export of Drivers-Log or Vehicle-Log.
Fuelbook Mobile Pro creates and shows lists, details, maps and lots of charts of your data. On top of this a database backup/restore and XML and CSV exports are available too.
Let Fuelbook Mobile Pro record the trips for you. Just hit a button and a trip is recorded while shown on the map. Switch between map and satellite view or even to a stylish speedOmeter display. Add levels like nearby gasstations etc. to your maps. Pause and resume trip recording during coffee breaks or lunch. The driven distance will be calculated at the end. There's no need to keep the app running - recording takes place in the background. At the end of the recorded trip just add a note and, if neccessary, check the automatically calculated mileage.
Select contacts from Androids addressbook as start- or target-address of your trips.
Create photos of places during your trips or photos of bills and store them with the details of refuelings or expenses.
This is the one-stop application for you, your family or your company and your car(s). No need to install 2-3 apps - Fuelbook Mobile does it all.
Fuelbook Mobile Pro offers an unbelievable amount of features and tools.
- DE, EN (full)
- ES, FR, IT, PT (no help)
* COARSE (NETWORK-BASED) LOCATION, FINE (GPS) LOCATION: Will be used during trip recording, find your position during a refueling and to find nearby POIs (Point of Interests - hospitals, gas stations, workshops, ...) during your trip.
* DIRECTLY CALL PHONE NUMBERS: During a trip you can call a POI (point of Interest - hospital, gas station, workshop, ...). This step is not automatic. You need to select that POI, hit it and confirm that you want to call it.
* FULL INTERNET ACCESS: Will be used to show map data during trip recording and to load POI data.
* MODIFY/DELETE USB STORAGE CONTENTS MODIFY/DELETE SD CARD CONTENTS: Backups of the database and exports of drivers log etc. will be written to the external SD-card.
* PREVENT TABLET FROM SLEEPING PREVENT PHONE FROM SLEEPING: This is configurable. To prevent the display to switch off during trip recording you can keep the display switched on until the trip ends.
* READ CONTACT DATA: You can set an address from your contacts as the starting point or the end point of your trip.
Last comments from Android Market
Unable to change expense type from editor screen or from new expense since upgrade to version 4.
Updated review Problem was solved quickly by developer. Does not seem to be heavy on data usage if map is not displayed while recording trips.