Sync for Wuala - FREE
by Harald Wilhelm, Version: 2.2.4 , 406 KB
Package name: de.asltd.wualasync.android , Last Update: 2012-10-07 06:00:04
29 ratings (3.483 average)
What's new in this version (2.2.4):
* Bugfix: Some devices state to have Wifi and a mobile chip - but one out of these is missing.
With Sync for Wuala™ you keep your Android Device in sync with your data that's stored encrypted in the Wuala cloud.
Sync for Wuala does not stop here. You can even synchronize data from other persons or data from groups to your device. This data must be public available in the Wuala cloud or they should have given access to their data with a secret weblink.
Create a list of all your private and public weblinks, including private and public groups, and store this data 1:1 on your device.
Several settings allow finetuning of Sync for Wuala. There are different options on a per weblink base and global options as well:
* On a per weblink base you can define if local files and folders should be overwritten or not. Even if this data is deleted in the Wuala Cloud or in a group - this data is save on your device if deletion and overwriting is switched off.
* On a global base you can define if the Sync should only happen if there's a WiFi connection. We suggest to always use WiFi connections. Mobile connections could result in high costs and slow traffic. Please keep in mind that Android Devices switch off WiFi when the displays goes into standby mode. That's why Sync for Wuala comes with an option to keep the display on during Sync.
* Exclude and Include filter help to select what files or folders should be ignored or are required during the sync.
What you should know:
* Sync only happens from top (Wuala Cloud) to bottom (your device). We don't upload data into the cloud because Wuala does not allow this.
* The data we download is stored on SD-card. This SD-card needs to be writable - Sync does not work if device is mounted as USB-device.
* We need existing weblinks (public or shared via secret weblink) to give access to your own data.
* In addition we need existing weblinks (public or shared via secret weblink) to grant access to other peoples data or to data from Wuala groups.
* Android does not allow to set date or time on a file/folder that is stored on SD-card. So you will see the date/time on these files from that point the files were written.
* Please do not modify data in these local folders (on your device). As written we can't trust the date of files on the device. The Wuala cloud has always higher priority than changes on your local device. We will overwrite these local changes with content from the cloud or even delete unknown files.
- DE, EN (full)
- ES, PT (english help)
Wuala a registered trademark of 2011 LaCie SA.
Sync for Wuala was created by "Harald Wilhelm" who is not affiliated with LaCie.