252 ratings (4.254 average)
What's new in this version (2.4.2):
- Mute music during voice announcements (works for Android 2.2 or greater)
- Resize photos before uploading (decrease resolution) to save upload volume and make uploading faster
The TRIAL runs for 14 days without restrictions.
Run.GPS Trainer UV is the perfect tool to take along doing all sorts of outdoor sports like running, skiing, hiking, and many more. The only app that offers voice output of all important values and specialized route planning for runners and cyclists.
- High-precision algorithm for recording training tracks, distances and speeds
- Navigation for runners, hikers and cyclists!
- Voice output (text-to-speech) for training data (speed, distance, pace, ...) and navigation (turn-by-turn instructions)
- Automatically download and cache maps from the web
- Upload and download from GPS-Sport.net with the push of a button
- Get sportive analyses on GPS-Sport.net, compare yourself to others
- Create, manage and download training plans
- Export geo data directly (GPX, KML, CSV)
- Detailed HTML training report
- Training comparison report
- Weekly / monthly analysis
- Calories consumption report
- 11 program languages: CZ, DE, DK, EN, ES, FR, IT, NL, NO, PT, SE
- 4 voice/TTS languages: DE, EN, ES, FR
- Connect to Bluetooth 2.0 based heart rate monitors (Polar WearLink+ Bluetooth, Zephyr HxM)
- Connect to ANT+™ compatible heart rate monitors and bike cadence sensors (requires ANT+ compatible phone, - for a complete listing of ANT+ Certified Products and their specific interoperability, visit the ANT+ Product Directory at www.thisisant.com/directory)
- Live Tracking (on GPS-Sport.net or other websites)
- Fully configurable displays (choose from more than 100 training parameters)
- Pause detection: shows all pauses on the map screen and computes average speeds based on net time
- Manual registration of non-GPS trainings such as swimming
- Easy to use big buttons for Start, Stop and Split
- Incremental backup during a training (never lose your data even if your battery collapses)
- Upload training recordings with one click to GPS-Sport.net or GPSies.com
- Any training can be continued at any time (even days later)
- Geo-coding Images (easier than with any other software)
- Virtual Training Partner (compete against yourself or others)
Last comments from Android Market
Great app! Does everything you need.
Wouldnt work propley
Would be good to have indoor option for just heart rate analysis, but otherwise great
Great app A +
Ran this on winmo for a while, happy to see it for Android. Works great. Evo.
Feature rich must have app for hikers & bikers.
There seems to be no way to exit the program when your done. No matter how good a program is that is a flaw that calls for deletion every time.
Like another user noted - the functionality is great, but it won't run on a moto droid. Force closes after about a minute
Force closes on droid.