29 ratings (4.483 average)
What's new in this version (1.10):
- It is possible to fix the orientation
- Small Bugfixes
- Thx to Cyril for this idea: Add Feature to have screen always on.
- Thx to Franz for this idea: Players are sortable now.
- add negativ numbers (press the result field to switch the sign)
- Fixed the Keyboard-Bug Sebastian reported. Thx to
This App can be used to count Points during playing board games like Scrabble, Qwirkle or many others. A guy from Argentina told me, they are playing ChinChon and use this App. But they missed negative numbers. I got this mail just I started to open eclipse and could fix it in one hour :) Hope they enjoy the game now a little bit more.
One sentence about comments. It is really not fair to report a problem within a market comment. It is not possible to contact you for further information.
Better do it like a user last week. He reports a problem and mention a new feature. Within one day he got a corrected Version. I do my best fix bugs and new requested features as quick as possible.
But please, do not report a bug in a market without contact details. Thanks.
Please Note: It is possible that the textfields to add a player name will be hide by the keyboard. It depends which keyboard you are using. If so, please press back button to select the new textfield
Current Version contains:
- Add and Remove Player
- Add Points
- Undo Buttons
- Portrait and Landsacpe optimize layout
- Trophy calculation
Future Version will add:
- Add default Players
- Possibility to add color to cell
- Load/Save Games