RC-Heli-Battery Flight Log - 3.73 USD
by Thorsten Wruck, Version: 2.4.1 , 572 KB
Package name: de.jaspis.rc_heli.battery , Last Update: 2012-09-22 00:25:03
15 ratings (4.800 average)
What's new in this version (2.4.1):
+Images with camera, gallery or file manager (if exist)
+View adjusted for 7'' displays (Nexus7)
+menu now with ActionBar (Android >V3.0 and bigger display (e.g. GalaxyS3,HTC OneX))
+Small changes (Chart color, Buttons,2.axis label,...)
+P3:added electric resistance in Chart
+P3:Dialog for choosing ch
With this app you can manage events like flights, charge and discharge, flight models and their batteries. The following functions are provided or rather you can see:
- Creating and modifying models with these features: number, name, picture of model, purchase date, number of flights, type of battery, etc.
- Creating and modifying of batteries with the properties: number, name, picture of the battery, purchase date, capacity, type, capacity used, number of flights, charging cycles, condition and fill level.
- Creating and modifying events.
- Flight with properties: flight date and time, special features (crash, deep discharge, other), consumed capacity and endurance.
- Charging with properties: date, time and charged capacity.
- Unloading with properties: date, time and discharged capacity.
- New events can be created quickly and easily.
- An overview for all events and for each model and battery.
- Backup to SD-Card
- Restore form SD-Card by selecting one of all backups (the backups are stored in the /mnt/sdcard/data/RC-Heli-Battery folder)
- Charts for analyses (Number of flights, flight time, usage per day, week, month or year for a selected model or battery)
- Support for Pulsar3 charger.
- For devices with NFC: Handle NFC tags to call the app or the Pulsar3 - UI with automatic connection and for battery and model selection.
Short how to
Long click on a list line: The line can be edited or you can creates a new entry.
Short click on a list of line: The element of the row is selected. The editors shows and uses this element.
Create an event:
Choose a model with only a short click. The list of the batteries will be adjusted for the model. Now select the battery and press a event button to create it.
All lists are sorted in descending order.
View all batteries again:
Clicking the left of the battery or on the list title.
Take over values of other models / batteries:
First long press at a flight model / battery you want to change. Then go back to Flight view and select the flight model / battery from which the values should be taken. Now back to the model or battery view. Here are all static values copied.
Battery fill level:
Each charging set the battery to 'full' and 99%. Flights and discharges reduces the fill level according to the used capacity. A level <40% is shown in red,> 90% green and yellow in between.
+ Added internal electric resistance and function 'store' for charge
+ The Editor for battery and model can now be activated by a long click below the picture of the model or the battery in the battery or model view.
+ New models or batteries can now easily created by copying an existing one. Simply make a long click on an list element and choose the option in the menu.
+ Pictures now 400 pixels wide (performance)
+ Backup and Restore now in the background
+P3: Energy values up to 200Ah for Pulsar V3.17
-Bugfix: If you copy all values from a battery to a new or to edit battery, then the values cell count and battery type transfers too.
-BugfixP3: removes the notification by disconnecting from P3
-BugfixP3: charts that have only same values are now visible