133 ratings (4.023 average)
What's new in this version (2.1.2):
* If you select "delete all entries" and afterwards synchronize with DesktopKnox the entries will be deleted on DesktopKnox as well.
* If you upgrade from older versions of MobileKnox the database updates will be done faster.
* A remainder will be shown if you have unsynchronized entries.
MobileKnox is a password manager with many features:
* It utilizes the strong and very secure encryption standard AES and SHA.
* Entries can be searched by title and content.
* MobileKnox provides categories.
* It comes with an automatic lock that is active after MobileKnox is idle for a certain (configurable) amount of time.
* Random and secure passwords can be generated by shaking the phone.
* MobileKnox can be easily synchronizated with DesktopKnox. DesktopKnox runs on MS Windows, Apple Mac OS X, and Linux. It is available for free and can be downloaded from http://www.mobileknox.com
* Entries already used near the current position can be displayed. This allows to find entries that are used only on certain positions.
* MobileKnox can import encrypted xml files (as generated by DesktopKnox and MobileKnox).
* The content can be exported to an encrypted xml file format that can be read by MobileKnox and DesktopKnox.
* MobileKnox can be installed on the SD card (if available).
For more information visit http://www.mobileknox.com
MobileKnox is similar (but better :-)) than Keepass, 1Password, Keeper, SplashID Password, Tiny Password, LastPass, Password Safe Pro, OI Safe, Password Box, Safe Wallet, Password Vault, B-Folders, mSecure, Moxier Wallet Password Manager, SafeWallet, Pocket, SPB Wallet, and SecureMemo.
Last comments from Android Market
Kuffs Password save is much better.
Great app but only thing is ....cant back it up! So if u loose phone u loose passwords
J. Scott (****)
Great app and very secure. You need premium version to edit.
Wow! Imported all of my Keeper data into the free PC portable app DesktopKnox & then syncd over Wifi to Mobileknox on my Samsung S. Just perfect.
The ability to sync both to win and linux without an expensive desktop client purchase makes it a winner for me. Purchased the premium key already.
Initially had problems with desktop sync (samsung galaxy s)...but tech support quickly responded with a solution. Works great!!!
Great ... Shaking a password is fun ...
I really like it. I paid for a stupid app and deleted it for this one! I would reccomend it to anyone who wants a decent app for pword storage!
Keepass blows this out of the water
I feel secure. Just doesn't have separate fields for password, username and such