33270 ratings (4.653 average)
What's new in this version (7.43):
resolved problems with intermediate stops
resolved problem with repeating connections in overview
• departure times (live, including delays),
• nearby stations (also on a map),
• direction queries (door to door) and
• interactive network plans
For phones, tablets and Google TV!
• United Kingdom
• USA (San Francisco, Philadelphia)
• Australia (Sydney, New South Wales, Melbourne, Victoria)
• Netherlands (Amsterdam)
• Norway (Oslo & Bergen)
Supported Cities and Regions:
• San Francisco
• Berlin & Brandenburg
• Frankfurt & Rhine-Main
• Munich (München)
• Schwerin & Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
• Kiel, Lübeck & Schleswig-Holstein
• Hannover & Lower Saxony
• Bremerhaven & Oldenburg
• Leipzig & Saxony-Anhalt
• Chemnitz & Mittelsachsen
• Essen, Dortmund, Düsseldorf & Rhine-Ruhr
• Cologne (Köln), Bonn (network plans only!)
• Lüdenscheid & Märkischer Kreis
• Paderborn & Höxter
• Mannheim & Rhine-Neckar
• Reutlingen & Neckar-Alb-Donau
• Nuremberg (Nürnberg), Fürth & Erlangen
• Würzburg & Regensburg
• Strasbourg & Freiburg
• Plauen & Vogtland
• Vienna (Wien)
• Graz & Styria
• Bregenz & Vorarlberg
• Lucerne (Luzern)
• Zurich (Zürich)
• Brussels (Brüssel)
• Copenhagen (Kopenhagen)
• Warsaw (Warschau)
• phone or tablet with Android 2.0 to 4.1
• pre-installed maps library
• internet connectivity (flat rate recommended)
• 'Your location', so Öffi can show nearby stations and navigate you from your current location
• 'Network communication', because Öffi needs to query information services for stations and departures
• 'Your personal information', so Öffi can route you to your contacts or location from a calendar event, store a connection in your calendar or e-mail it to your friends
Other than that, Öffi will not use your private data.
Last comments from Android Market
Amazing... for the fact that it does bus times and uses gps to find the local stops... crazy
Can you please bundle the updates, it's getting annoying
Great app. Finds all stations. Accurate and good ui
Jan 11... still in beta but looks promising! Like the UI although search doesn't seem able to find stations.
Thanks to öffi I don't feel lost in public transport any longer- saves me quite some time. Works smoothly on desire HD.
Incredibly rich app, now I don't need to pay National Rail's extortionate fee and will support this developer instead. Well done!
Never got it to start successfully. GPS on, using HTC Desire. Crappy.
Decent app but I'll have to uninstall it soon because of storage shortage. You really need to allow SD card installation.
Wow, very very good. I live in London, this app sorts all my travel needs.
Uk user here. Lots of potential. The screen showing journey options could do with some work- text is hard to read, and there's no way to scale it.