326 ratings (4.221 average)
What's new in this version (2.21):
version 2.21 adds a low fee warning when sending coins
version 2.20 fixed bug with amount in Bitcoin URIs
version 2.19 has bug fixes and is based on BitCoinJ 0.5.2
version 2.18 adds send and request buttons to app widget, fixes bugs
version 2.17 tries to save power and mobile data while syncing, updates translations, fixes bugs
version 2.11-2.13 has important bug fixes and is based on BitCoinJ 0.5.1
This is a standalone Bitcoin Wallet for your Android device. Bitcoin is an internet currency.
You can send Bitcoin between phones just by scanning the QR code that is displayed by the app. Or via NFC (Near Field Communication).
This is the version for real (Prodnet) Bitcoins. If you just want to try with worthless Testnet Bitcoins, I'd recommend the separate app (see "more from developer").
• Display of wallet balance in Bitcoin and various other currencies
• Sending and receiving of Bitcoin via NFC, QR-codes or Bitcoin URLs
• Support for millibitcent and smaller values (0.0001)
• Address book for regularly used Bitcoin addresses
• Enter transactions while offline, will be executed when online
• System notifications for Bitcoin connectivity and received coins
• App widget for Bitcoin balance (requirement: app moved to phone)
KNOWN ISSUES, PLEASE READ:
• When run for the first time, it can happen that the app shows only a white display for some seconds. This is normal.
You can get your first Bitcoins to play with from
You can find all about Bitcoin at
If you want to contribute to Bitcoin Wallet, the project is located at
Use at your own risk!
BTC Bitcoin Wallet blockchain bitcoinandroid androidbitcoin Geldbörse Кошелёк mintchip mobile payment