2 ratings (5.000 average)
What's new in this version (188.8.131.52):
New Features Summary
This release includes the following new features:
• Certificate Management for Android
• Certificate Configuration Support on the MobileIron Android App
The following changes are included in this release:
• "Market Apps" has been replaced by "Google Play Apps".
• Actions requiring user intervention, such as decryption, are no longer enforced. For example, when the administrator retires an encrypted device, we do not en
Deutsche Telekom AG’s Mobile Device Management (MDM) App connects your mobile devices to your company network so that an authorised admin can manage and control his mobile devices fleet easily. Employees can access e-Mail and other work resources. With just a few quick steps, MDM makes getting access to corporate resources easy on your device.
• Fast access to corporate e-Mail, Calendar, and Contacts
• Automated access to corporate WiFi and VPN networks
• Easily find and install work related Apps and clients
• Check compliance with corporate security policies
• Locate lost or stolen devices
Note: MDM is used together with a Deutsche Telekom's SaaS service deployed by your company’s IT organization. Please follow the instructions from your IT organization to use this App. This MDM App is required on your device to access corporate resources and therefore should not be removed without first consulting your IT organization.