Shake Calc - Calculator - FREE
by Ralf Schroth, Version: 2.2 , 265 KB
Package name: de.underflow.calc , Last Update: 2012-08-30 16:59:59
5282 ratings (4.484 average)
What's new in this version (2.2):
Changes in 2.2:
- Fix bug in rounding handling
- Possibility to provide feedback (ideas, bugs etc.) added to Settings menu
Changes in 2.1:
- Provide option to customize preferred unit of angle mode
- Fixed graphics issue in low-res devices
Changes in 2.0:
- Theme support. Shake Calc now comes with three different colored themes to choose from.
A fully featured scientific calculator with a neat twist. It calculates when you shake your phone. For your everyday calculations it features an easy to use basic view with direct access to all the most used functions. For complex calculations you can switch to an advanced view with a simple swipe of your thumb. Both views offer large buttons for easy usage on small and large devices.
- Entering entire expressions
- Calculation history with support for copying old results to calculator memory or clipboard
- Full support for Percentages (50 + 10% = 55!)
- Calculation memory support
- Trigonometric and hyperbolic functions in radians, degrees and grads
- Predefined list of most used physical, chemical and mathematical constants
- Possibility to define custom constants for often used values
- Advanced result formatting with digit grouping etc. (customizable)
- Supports devices with large screens like Galaxy Tab or Xoom with optimized layout
- To access advanced memory functions (M-, MC) and hyperbolic functions use the “2nd” key
- A short touch of the “C” key deletes the last digit/function, a long press clears the entire expression
Last comments from Android Market
Doesn't WORK on my x10
Absolutely the best available ... but ... needs to allow for more entries .... like the EVO native calc other wise a dank good app
Absolutely what I've been looking for. Really works. Evo
Loves it coz big font&clear.just what I need(% calc) wld be better if the colours are nicer.still better than black tho
Amazing really works
Could do with history then would be a great app.
Good. Pls give options NOT to have the advanced version displayed when the phone is shaken.
This is not a scientific calculator it doesn't even have all the buttons including the 1 I need for my hw no square root button waste of time
Shake doesn't wotk on moto i1. Basic calculator.