288 ratings (4.326 average)
What's new in this version (2.1.5):
- Fix a bug when editing large files.
- Fix a bug on cut/paste files.
- UI updated (+ minor bug fixed).
- External Skins added.
- Minor bug fix on sort files.
- Fix Ubuntu One and Box shortcut.
- Skydrive support added.
- fix a bug that forced the recording to stop after ~35-40 minutes
- New editing function : possibility to in
RecForge is a high quality sound recorder.
It allows to Record, Edit and Share sounds, voices, notes, musics or any other audio.
- The Lite version has all the features of the pro version, but ogg and mp3 recording are paused every 3 minutes (no limit for wav), just press the pause button to continue. Try it before buying the pro version.
- If you have problems, please look at the FAQ page https://www.facebook.com/RecForge/app_160430850678443
- Real-time record in mp3, ogg and wav
- Play, record, pause/resume, loop, convert audio files
- Edit your recording to keep only interesting parts
- Share your recordings
+ on social network,
+ by mail,
+ Ubuntu One,
+ Google Drive,
+ or others sharing apps.
- Disable AGC (Automatic Gain Control) for better sound quality (android > 2.1)
- Manual gain adjustment
- Use external microphone (3.5 jack - need an adapter. cf FAQ)
- Change Play back rate
- File format supported :
+ 8, 11, 12, 16, 22, 24, 32, 44 and 48kHz
+ wav, mp3 (up to 128kbps) and ogg (up to 250 kbpls)
- Convert your files in different format (wav, ogg & mp3)
- Record in background even when the phone is locked
- File manager with folders (rename, delete, copy, ...)
- Find and Play recordings by date, name and size
- Different widgets size (one click to record)
- Disable notifications to discreetly record
- Application movable to SD Card
- Language translations :
+ Simplified & Traditional Chinese,
Please take some few seconds to rate RecForge on the market. You can send me mail with feedback too. It is very important for me to improve RecForge.
If you have a question ask by mail or on Facebook. (I can't answer in comments).
[ Search keywords: free, audio, record, recorder, sound, voice, dictaphone, tape, HQ, quality, mp3, ogg, wav, AGC, converter, convert, spy, ghost, stealth, tools, skydrive, soundcloud, dropbox, box, docs, ubuntu one, share, external microphone, 3.5 jack, EVP]
[ Similar applications : TapeMachine, Hi-q MP3, HiFiCorder, Livo Recorder, Virtual Recorder, AndRecorder, Tape-a-Talk, PCM Recorder, Al Voice Recorder, Sound Recorder]
Last comments from Android Market
Used it to replace a$250 olympus
Does not work on samsung galaxy plus you dont get a refund and are stuck
Can I adjust Mic levels on my Evo?
Using 2.1 samsung intercept. Works GREAT! (Dunno about other samsungs) try the demo version first!
I have tried all the recorders and this is the only one that does everything I need. It records an unlimited amount of time and gives me many options.
Outstanding on EVO. Thanks.
Blue Water (**)
Will jump and recording will sound jumbled waste of money. Curious because demo won't do that but this one will. Hmmm Samsung Epic
Crap developer. 15 minute refund policy what a scam. The app delays when recording in high quality and jumps. POS, DOES NOT WORK AS ADVERTISED
Works well on my Nexus S Great app. Audio quality is excellent and the ability to append to a completed recording is a welcome feature. Suggestion: change the wording of "Send Mail" to "Share", as it works well with Dropbox. Minor
Works great on my Samsung Vibrate. Best sound quality and automated conversion to compressed formats. Cant live without it for recording my lectures.