58 ratings (4.069 average)
What's new in this version (2.2):
- Fixed focus problem with Return key and wireless keyboard
- New settings : Lock screen
- New settings : Make space for fxx keys above the 5250 window. Useful on tablets.
- General bug fixing.
Mocha TN5250 for Android provides TN5250 emulation for AS/400 terminal access.
Try the free LITE version before making an order. The paid version includes keys f1-f24 and page up/down.
- Supports all standard 5250 emulation features
- Android OS 1.5 or better (*)
- Support Tablet size devices.
- Alternate screen size (24x80 or 27x132)
- SSL (Secure Socket Layer). Uses SSL included with the Android OS.
- Auto login
- Can handle 20 different AS/400 configurations
- Support for 9 different EBCDIC code pages
- Colors can be customized
- Device name support
- 2 finger zoom
- Support for Barcode scanner from ZXing (camera scanner)
- Hardware keys on the Android phone can be linked to 5250 functions
- Help system
Last comments from Android Market
please give f1-f24 keys and pgup-pgdn in free version, nice app..
Without function keys, and page keys, this is useless. I can't test in a meaningful way.
Sure wish had 30days to try. Could not find tab or field exit, maybe locked key.
Too crippled to evaluate. Have been using TN5250 for Mac & WinXP for years.
UseLess Free version Give Functions keys and ask about testing?
Too buggy to be of use. Certainly won't consider pro at that price - just more function keys to malfunction!