Shake Gesture Launcher - FREE
by Nicolai Buch-Andersen, Version: 1.3 , 51 KB
Package name: dk.nicolai.buch.andersen.applauncher , Last Update: 2012-07-24 11:01:03
12 ratings (3.917 average)
What's new in this version (1.3):
This was originally made for my old phone running Android 2.3. I've since upgraded to Android 4.0. The improved task switching in ICS has largely rendered this App obsolete. Instead, I've made the Notification Shortcuts App. That is really the spiritual successor to this App.
I may return to it some day, but for now you are welcome to use it as is.
- Renamed the App
- Added option to hide notification bar icon
A quick(er) way to open your favorite Apps.
Invoke the Launcher by lightly shaking the phone. It will then pop up a transparent pane of glass on top of what you are currently doing. The pane will hold up to nine App shortcuts, which can be launched with a single tap. Press the back button to return to the starting point when done.
The App is especially useful if you have a lot of small utility apps you are launching often.
* Open the Shake Gesture Launcher from the App drawer.
* Tap on each of the nine slots to assign an App to that particular slot. Press and hold to clear a slot.
* Optionally adjust the appearance of the launcher.
* Remember to turn on the launcher by ticking off the "on/off" switch when done.
* If the launcher pops up at inappropriate moments, for example while playing a game, you can turn it off temporarily by pressing the menu button and selecting "Stop Shake Gesture Launcher" from the options menu.
Hope you find it helpful!