100 ratings (3.620 average)
What's new in this version (2.5.16):
RecordBeater - Music matching your steps.
RecordBeater detects your running rhythm and plays music with a beat matching your steps. Experience the feeling of running "in the zone" - when the beats from the music is matching your cadence!
This is a FREE 30 DAYS UNLIMITED TRIAL.
Highlighted by Runners World NL. Listed in the Top 3 of smart Android apps by Danish mobile provider, Telenor.
* Automatically synchronize your music to your running steps.
* Pace yourself with faster music.
* Interval training and speed play with fast music.
* Race against your own records! (ghost run)
* Running programs for 5K, 10K and 1/2 marathon training.
* Real time GPS Sports tracker.
* Voice feedback.
* Support for Zephyr Bluetooth Heart rate monitor (HxM).
* Check your pace, distance and duration in clear text during workouts.
* Free sample music package from Sportunes.
* Works without GPS for indoor workout (treadmill, indoor cycling).
* History with music play list.
* Review your tracks on Google Maps colour highlighted according to your pace.
* Share your workout through email, Twitter and Facebook.
* Upload to MapYourMoves.com and loeberute.dk
* Auto detection of your cadence.
* Auto beat-per-minute detection of your music.
* Auto pause.
* Auto start music when your cadence is detected.
* Cool alternative to running with a Metronom app (fixed cadence can be specified in Settings).
* Your virtual personal trainer.
* Perfect coach for every runner.
With RecordBeater Pro you are getting your own running virtual coach with running programs for getting you started running or running faster and/or longer. All features of the running programs are integrated with the unique music control of RecordBeater.
* Run 5K faster.
* Run 10K faster.
* From 0K to 5K. (Aka "C25K" or "Couch to 5K")
* From 10K to 1/2 marathon.
PLEASE REPORT CRITICISM AND PROBLEMS TO: email@example.com
* I have tried several running apps and this is by far the best (Scott)
* This is an amazing piece of software. (Dutch Gecko)
* I paid for CardioTrainer, i paid for Runkeeper. One run with RecordBeater made me realize i wasted my money. (...) (RecordBeater) is so many levels above what's out there now (WhoHasTheRuns)
* Makes pacing yourself easy. Never realised the effect high paced music has on my ability to push myself. (Rikke Salbøl)
* The music features made me switch from Endomondo.
* Like Upbeat Workouts and Synchstep for iPhone.
Alternative key words: record beater, recordbeat, record beat.
Last comments from Android Market
Uninstalled, not free, just a 1 hour trial. Worked while it lasted. Wish they would say that upfront. I wouldn't have spent 3 hours fixing my music.
Don't get it! Doesn't hear your music! Waste a time!
Awful app, it just doesn't make sense! Get Cardiotrainer or something else instead!
I would go tjeck out 'CardioTrainer' instead of this.
Great app for running and logging your route. I also use for mtn biking and motorcycles.
Very good idea, but worst realization... Don't work
Awesome app,forget the music etc,press go stick in your pocket and run!get back nd distance,time and km per min is logged as is map route,and saved!