Shopping List - 1.99 USD
by Nicolai Buch-Andersen, Version: 3.2 , 142 KB
Package name: dk.shoppinglist , Last Update: 2012-07-24 11:00:54
14 ratings (4.071 average)
What's new in this version (3.2):
New and improved UI, designed to match the look and feel of Android 4.0, Ice Cream Sandwich. Also, new features for sorting and sharing the shopping list.
3.1: Re-enabled opening/closing the suggestion box by pressing the app icon. Bug fixes.
3.2: Improved suggestions. Various bug fixes.
WARNING: Upgrading will delete the content of your shopping list. Sorry about that!
A simple shopping list with a clean, no-frills design.
- Smart suggestions: The shopping list will remember items that were previously on the list and suggests them again when adding new items. No need to spell out 'potatoes' every week.
- Localization: The shopping list will automatically use the currency and decimal separator of the phone's locale.
- Sorting: Items can be sorted either alphabetically or by quantity, price or state.
- Sharing: Share the content of your shopping list by SMS, email, Facebook ect.
- Add items using the text field at the top of the list. The text field supports simple pattern recognition, allowing you to write something like '4l milk' or '2 steaks.'
- Press the name of an item to mark it as bought.
- Press the quantity to adjust the number of items to buy
- Press the price of an item to adjust the expected price
- Press and hold an item to move it up or down on the list
If the locale is Danish, then the available tags will include a list of local shops (as seen in one of the screenshots). This is rather useful if you want to remember to buy an item where it's cheapest, for example. If you would like this feature for another locale, then please send me a mail. I'll be glad to add it once I know which shops go with your locale.