22 ratings (2.727 average)
What's new in this version (2.3.11):
Fixed bug that was giving users "Could not connect to server" errors.
The digital mobile guide to visiting the Smithsonian, built collaboratively with our visitors. Find out what’s on where, see the highlights and exhibitions, search our collections, access tours, podcasts and other apps, and add your tips and photos to Smithsonian Mobile.
What can you do with Smithsonian Mobile?
• Navigate Smithsonian events and exhibitions, save the ones you like for later reference and leave comments about your experience.
• Find other mobile tours and games developed by our museums and dig deeper into our stories. Browse museum highlights, watch videos or listen to audio tours.
• What else do we have behind the scenes? Search our collections to make connections between museums, history, art and science. Or let us surprise you with a random artifact from our vast archives.
• We want to hear from you! You can comment on, exhibitions and artifacts. Share your expertise or tips, or ask us questions.
• You will also find the basic information you need to help plan your trip such as museum hours, location, floor plans, contact information, nearest Metro stations and social media accounts.
Continually refreshed and renewed by both visitors and Smithsonian experts, there’s always a reason to come back to Smithsonian Mobile whether you’re on the Mall, in a Smithsonian museum or beyond!
Developed for the Smithsonian by Tristan Interactive.