9 ratings (3.889 average)
What's new in this version (1.1.4):
The user can now choose the way the application would behave after a phone call was initiated from it. The application can resume after a phone call (as has been the case until now), or return to the desktop. The default is to resume.
To change, enter the options menu, and choose the "End App After Call" check-box. If checked, the app will end after a phone call and return to the desktop. If unchecked, the app will resume after a p
A fast and simple Call Log app.
The calls are displayed by "Incoming", "Outgoing", "Missed" and "All".
Each entry shows the name, phone number, and up to the 10 last dates and duration of previous calls.
This Call Log app also displays auto-updated monthly minutes usage - used minutes and remaining minutes, based on the user's configuration (date, amount of minutes in package, etc.)
This app can be set by the user to auto-load on phone startup. for this option to work, the app must be installed in the internal memory (this is an Android's requirement).
Note that it can be moved to the SD card by the user.
If there's a problem with the licensing service, please send me an e-mail immediately (email@example.com).
Please read the help when installing the app - menu->help, and also the release notes on my site (http://strangeenoughtoblog.blogspot.com/)
* Read and write contacts - used to access the contacts in case the user wishes to view them or modify them from the App.
* Call phone - used to enable the user to dial a number from the App without going through the dialpad.
* RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - used to determine the phone has been turned on.
* MODIFY_PHONE_STATE - used to remove the Android's missed-calls notification.
* READ_PHONE_STATE - used to detect missed calls.
Last comments from Android Market
Gladly paid for the best call log application I could find on the Market. I use it on a Milestone.
I bough this app but when tried to use it keep insisting me to go online to verfy. Why ?