1426 ratings (4.309 average)
What's new in this version (4.5.4):
4.5.4- Fixed layouts for Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
4.5.1: Thread sync bugfix, this should fix performance problems on some devices, such as the Samsung Galaxy Tablet 7" model.
4.5.0 : Added ability to reverse a sample! (New REV button next to Distortion and Delay buttons) on sample settings dialog.
Electrum Drum Machine DEMO
Programmable drum machine.
Loading / Saving patches is Disabled
Saving Drumkits is disabled.
Sequencer is disabled.
Only 1 pattern can be programmed.
PLEASE NOTE: There are a few bugs that have been already fixed in the full version. One major bug is Force Closing randomly while playing the multitouch pads. This is fixed in the full version. I am working on getting the demo version updated as soon as possible. Sorry for the troubles!
Any work you do in the Demo will be saved upon close and reopened when you run Electrum again (current work gets saved). You can still import samples, try FX, try the built-in drumkits, play the pads, etc.
GET FREE sound Paks from the market or from my website.
● WAV file import - Load YOUR OWN SAMPLES from SDCARD. Long press a sound button to bring up the sample loading dialog.
Use my Sonic Chop app (sold separate) to chop samples from MP3's on your device and load them right into Electrum!
● Use samples and loops to make beats and songs.
● Preview samples LIVE while the machine is playing, they will mix right into the beat.
● Real time playback and editing - no waiting for sound to render before you hear your changes!
● Look at the MENU for more options such as ability to save and load your own custom drumkits - once you've loaded the sounds you like unto the pads and adjusted them you can save the settings as a drumkit, separate from the patch itself!
● RECORD samples with the microphone.
● Stretch loops to fit the current project BPM.
● Edit a sample's start and end point, as well as pitch.
● Use other time signatures such as 3/4, 6/8, etc.
● Add some swing to your beats with the SHUFFLE setting.
● Add Delay and Distortion FX to your samples
● Sample accurate playback engine.
● WAV/MIDI/Pad Export-load your song into Fruityloops!
For multitouch devices, Electrum has a multitouch pad dialog as well (See Menu->Play Multitouch pads) where you can play just like an MPC by hitting the pads.
LATENCY OF THE MULTITOUCH PADS DEPENDS ON YOUR DEVICE. SOME DEVICES HAVE VERY BAD LAG RESPONSE. TESTED AS FAST: GALAXY TABLET, DROID X, DROID 1. KNOWN BAD: HTC DESIRE.
Please NOTE: The pads on the main screen are not designed to play real time because they are not multitouch. Use the multitouch pads for that.
PHONE STATE/IDENTITY - used to stop playing if a phone call comes in. IDENTITY is NOT used for anything and it not read at all.
SDCARD WRITE/READ - used to read sound files, and to save settings, patches, and drummkits