88 ratings (4.091 average)
What's new in this version (2.0):
* NEW MAIN CATEGORY "Decision support" with 23 items!
* EXPANDED CATEGORY "Scores" with 95 items now!
* EXANDED CATEGORY "Other" with TEDx talk and Testimonials
* Added some bug corrections and a disclaimer.
One of the highest ranked neurosurgical apps in the world, twice mentioned on iMedicalApps' "Top Apps" and more than 100,000 downloads just got better. A major improvement for version 2.0 is the addition of interactive clinical decision support, starting with 23 items. The system can easily be expanded to facilitate guideline implementation in a fast and individualized manner. Furthermore, NeuroMind 2.0 now contains almost 100 scores that are relevant for your neurosurgical practice.
Here are just a few examples of what other people say:
"Great app, and a needed pocket companion for any modern neurosurgeon."
- Ron Zellem; neurosurgeon, Hendersonville, TN
"Your app is wonderful."
- Rangel Guimaraes; neurosurgeon, Brazil
"Thanks for a great job! Very useful resource."
- WT Seow; neurosurgeon, National Neuroscience Institute, Singapore
"Your application is a great help for daily work!"
- Michel Rothlisberger; resident in neurosurgery, Basel, Switzerland
"Great job! Great application!"
- Bruno Carvalho; resident in neurosurgery, Oporto, Portugal
"This is a wonderful app for learning neuro-assessments."
- Elon Hudson; Occupational Therapist, USA
"Just wanted to thank you for the very impressive application you have contributed to. It's a very useful app both for the clinical part of neurology and neurosurgery, but also for studying. So thanks a lot :)"
- Maria Overvad; medical student, Denmark