319 ratings (4.028 average)
What's new in this version (4.5.6):
Bug for the favourite page was fixed. Now both styles are available again.
Metar and TAF reports from NOAA and notam
- more than one weather report at once
- past weather reports avialable
- storage of reports and notams
- input by ICAO/IATA, airportname
- airports can be watched by google maps
- metar decoder
- save your preferences
- change textcolor, textsize and textfont
- two widget with two different update rates
- Decoder for Monte and Notam Snowtams
- Decoder for Metars
- Crosswind Calculator
Last comments from Android Market
Nice app. Needs Fahrenheit temp setting.
FC when opening in or switching to landscape. Otherwise good. Nexus.
Force closes on samsung vibrant when trying to update widget
Love the app. The widget drains my battery for no reason, even when not connected to web. Hero 2.1 ..plz fix...Thx.
Force closes LG Ally 2.1
Widget updates ok, when connection is active. It would be nice if it could keep the old metar data if unable to update.
Does not update on my Nexus One. Only way I see to update widget is to delete then replace on my screen.
great app but it won't update or connect manually on 4 g HTC EVO
David Wyatt (**)
Nice, but widget does not update on verizon droid 2.2.
Aaron T. (***)
Great METAR app! I'm a meteorologist so I use it to check my forecasts. Wish the Widgets would update and not force close though.