6 ratings (4.000 average)
What's new in this version (6.1):
- Available for Google TV
- Post quick definition to own Facebook wall.
- Full definition with parts of speech.
- Fix (not) licensed bug (thank you for your patience!).
- Update formatting for Quick definition.
Type or speak a word to DEFINE.
TTS enabled phones can SPEAK the definition.
* Unlimited (session) word history.
* Multiple quick definitions per word.
* Full definition with parts of speech and pronunciation key.
* SMS quick definition to device.
* Post quick definition to Facebook wall.
* Tablet friendly.
* Google TV friendly.
READ_PHONE_STATE: Obtain device MMS number to send definition/usage.
INTERNET: Check licensing, query definition database, and send SMS text messages.
SEND_SMS: Send SMS text message to device.
CHECK_LICENSE: Mitigate pirating.
Last comments from Android Market
The voice button on the main screen is soooo much easier than the keyboard! The SMS is great for those of us with CRS (Can't Remember SH#@)