6248 ratings (4.577 average)
What's new in this version (2.1):
- Fixed bug with per-cloud rain when changing prefs
- Cloud flashes color-match lightning now
- Better light flashing in general
- Simulated scrolling on some devices
- Now using OpenGL 2.0
- Now supports changing colors by time of day
- Location permission is to calculate sunrise/sunset
- Better stability overall
A spectacular live wallpaper of storm clouds and lightning, Thunderstorm uses OpenGL to render a constantly moving scene of clouds.
This paid version has a full settings screen, so you can customize ambient light color, bolt color, wind speed, bolt frequency, number of clouds, and more! Enable colors to change by time of day, or go retro with minimalist mode!
Tap your screen to summon lightning!
TO USE: Home->Long Press->Wallpapers->LiveWallpapers
- Coarse Location allows calculation of reasonable sunrise/sunset times for your current location
Last comments from Android Market
I'm loving the minimalist mode as I think the clouds make standard mode a little too dark. Great app though.
WiCkEd Co (*****)
Love that u can change the lighting/clouds to ANY color
The power of Thor, the thunder god in my hand. The bolt of Zeus in every sense.
Awesome background! Love it! HTC EVO
Very Not Bad!
Keeps crashing please fix
Froze my entire phone twice while trying to configure it, but still awesome nontheless!
Looks cool...worth a buck