46607 ratings (3.878 average)
What's new in this version (18.104.22.168):
• Streaming improvements for various devices
• Scrobbling fixes for LG devices
• Less data use during scrobbling
• Display the artist name on the Ice Cream Sandwich lock screen
• Expandable notifications for Jelly Bean devices
• Various bug fixes
Learn about your favorite artists, find nearby events, and share your music tastes with the Last.fm scrobbler. Optionally sync your Last.fm friends with your contacts.
Plus, subscribers in the US, UK, and Germany: Your personal radio station on your phone: Choose an artist or genre and Last.fm builds the perfect playlist just for you!
• GPS is used to display nearby upcoming events
• Contacts and Accounts are used on certain phones to optionally sync your Last.fm friends with your contacts
• Calendars are used on certain phones to optionally sync your Last.fm events with your calendar
• Logs are used for the built-in bug reporter
* Scrobbling of the built-in media players on some Motorola and Samsung phones is not currently supported. On these devices, you can install a 3rd party media player that supports scrobbling.
Last comments from Android Market
Needs support for built in Samsung Vibrant music app! At least for their upcoming Froyo build. Otherwise great app as always.
The music skips very often on my lg optimus s, even if I'm not running a bunch of applications at once. Otherwise, the playback is good...
Love it,great on the Samsung intercept
Not to bad, but really not that good
It's good but sometimes very slow.force closes quite a lot too. X10i
Plays despite message saying it crashed. Skips songs. Picked Christmas songs, but after 2 songs plays other stuff :(
Keeps skipping to next track wtf
[B.] ®oane (**)
Love the app but can it play a whole song all the way through?!
First time I open it (in a new few hour period) it locks my phone up on a black screen. Works eventually but slow and freezes. Galaxy S 2.2.
Awful for the LG optimus, not only does the app freeze but it renders my MP3 player unusable! I'm so disappointed as I love last.fm usually