110 ratings (3.545 average)
What's new in this version (2.4):
New graphics (thanks to Artung Studio)
New sound effects
All time world records
Also known as Yahtzee (tm).
Score the most points by throwing five dice to make certain combinations.
- Play solo or more
- Record your own scores
- Try to beat the world records of the last 24 hours
- ONES to SIXES: Get maximum dice of this value and mark the sum of the dice of that value.
- BONUS: Get at least 63 points in the above combinations and score 35 extra points.
- THREE OF A KIND: Get 3 identical dice and mark the sum of the five dice.
- FOUR OF A KIND: Get four identical dice and mark the sum of the five dice.
- FULL HOUSE: Get three of a kind and a pair and score 25 points.
- SMALL STRAIGHT: Get 4 dice in sequence and score 30 points.
- LARGE STRAIGHT: Get 5 dice in sequence and score 40 points.
- YAMS: Get 5 identical dice and score 50 points.
- CHANCE: Mark the sum of five dice.
Choose the dice to keep and play again the other ones to make the best combination, and this twice. After two tries, choose a combination not yet selected previously. Repeat these steps as many times as necessary to select all combinations (13 times).
START NETWORK GAME
Initiate a network game with friends or strangers.
- To play with friends, give them the code that appears on the screen, allowing them to join your game.
- To try to play with strangers, "publish" the code that appears on the screen, which will allow other players to "discover" your code and join your game.
Once one or more players have joined your game, you can choose among these the players with whom you want to play and ignore others.
JOIN NETWORK GAME
- To join a game started by a friend, enter the code he gives you.
- To try to play with a stranger, search for a code. If one or more codes are found, choose one and join the corresponding game.
- Nickname: Enter your nickname, that will be used to save your records in the table of world records
- Notify when net game is open: you can receive notification when someone launches a network game and publish the code of the game. The application checks with the server if parts are available every 20 seconds, only when you're connected via Wi-Fi, and only when the screen of your phone / tablet is not in standby.
Last comments from Android Market
Loved it till the upgrades that make the dice roll on screen now it takes to long to play uninstalled change it back and ill reinstall
A wanna be yatzi.
Ew. This game is... unpleasant.