156 ratings (3.301 average)
Stream all your movies (xvid, divx, mkv...) from your home computer on your android device over wifi (LAN). Stream http/rtsp videos from the browser.
- Download the server from http://androstream.mydedibox.fr/ !
- Limited to 2 minutes.
- Added vPlayer class name attribute in preferences
- Timeout when browsing files moved from 10 secondes to 20 secondes (could help browse slow network drives)
- Fixed the pause/play button
- Few bugs fix
- Added the possibility to send important informations to users with the help of "Capptain" analytics service.
- Fixed a big bug in error messages implemented in v2.9
- Fix a crash if the server is not up to date
- Fixed server auto discovery for a lot of devices
- PLEASE RESTART THE WINDOWS SERVER TO GET LATEST SERVER UPDATE
- More bugs fix
- Fixed a few bugs
- Added "Capptain" analytics service to report problems and improve the application.
- Added the ability to use vPlayer as the default video player for streaming.
- Please download the new Windows server (v2.1) from http://androstream.mydedibox.fr/
- Fixed broken video playback
- Fixed a bug when opening a video link from the android web browser
- Fix windows network drive browsing
- Added download file from serveur (long touch)
Last comments from Android Market
Worck good! Very good app
Would not stream from any of my rtsp cams. Even the preinstalled video player does that.
3g and I will buy pro.
Super application but needs more work.Buffer data local, put play/pause buttons.
Doesn't stream just audio streams which should be an even easier thing to do. 3/5
Would easily be 5 stars if it could see mapped drives please please please solve this and I'll willing pay for pro version
Easy to set up, make sure you set the stream quality to high in the app on your phone.Off to buy the full version!
Can browse directories fine. When i try to play a video it says "could not retrieve vlc state."
Had good success with it on the Galaxy Tab. Cranked the bitrate very high with a clear output. Simple to use...may buy the full version.
Worked great on version 12. Stopped working on version 13. No longer sees server. Using android 2.1. I loved this app but now doesn't work.