801 ratings (4.378 average)
What's new in this version (1.2.1):
- Fixed auto-save songs parameters and last position. Now it remembers where you stopped last time!
- Fixed song selection when loading a whole album or folder
- Fixed layout for Samsung Galaxy Note
- Improved layout for tablets
- Automatically loads last set of songs as ASC is launched
- Memorizes waveform, reduzing loading times
- Search bar available again
- Shortcuts for folders available in the folders tab
- ICS (Android
Audio Speed Changer allows you to modify the playback speed of your audio files "on the fly" (realtime), without changing their audible characteristics. It can be used to help transcribing audio, to save time listening to audiobooks/podcasts, to practice dance steps or just to have fun!
How it works: Choose a file, all songs from a folder or a whole album from your personal collection, limit the time frame you want to listen to, set the percentage of speed change you want to apply and just press play!
List of features:
- Supported audio formats: mp3, wav.
- Load songs, folders or whole albums (press and hold for options)
- Search songs by music library or folders
- Speed up or slow down audio up to 200% (0.25x - 4x in speed)
- Start and End markers: limit the timeframe you want to listen to by drag&drop or precise setting.
- Song Position marker: set the position you want to start listening to at any time!
- A-B Loop and repeat mode
- Plays in background
- Auto saves configuration for each song
- Auto saves song's position for the next time a song is loaded
About permissions (ASC requests 4):
- INTERNET and ACCESS NETWORK STATE are required for ad-support only;
- ACCESS COARSE LOCATION helps displaying advertisement which is relevant in your location;
- READ PHONE STATE allows Audio Speed Changer to stop automaticaly when there's an incoming call.
No personal information is saved, including contacts or phonecalls. Contact me if those permissions bother you.
Developped by Gabriel Simões
Icon by Lucas Reis
* Please report bugs and/or request features by acessing the option "Contact Developer" from the main menu, and not by posting comments on the market. Thank you!
(time stretching - time stretcher)