6 ratings (4.167 average)
What's new in this version (3.1):
7th December 2011
- Improved the new interface, fixed minor bugs.
- Added ability to rename, delete routes.
- New widget (beta) control RR from your home screen
3rd December 2011
- Cleaner user interface easier to use, more intuitive.
- Added export to picture, export to Facebook and Twitter!
- Graphs now shown along side maps, tapping graphs shows the relative location on a map.
- Improved support an
Route Recorder 3 Full
-Records GPS of where you have been.
-Shows multiple routes clearly on a live map.
-Displays speed/altitude graphs.
-Take and attach photos to routes.
-Tap graphs to follow routes on the map.
-Export statistics directly to Facebook.
-Desktop widget included.
-Fast and easy to use.
-Exports > 500 points and support future development.
Do you seriously need any more reasons, get it now!
Last comments from Android Market
Great. Glad I bought it. Huge improvement in This version.
I'm really disappointed in this app. It hasn't charted a course properly since I got it. I had hopes that it would be a useful workout tool, but no.