22 ratings (4.182 average)
What's new in this version (1.0.3):
- some potential FC condition fixes
Your veggies gone wild, growing in all kind of weird order! Plant them organized and harvest them if there are five or more in a line. The more you harvest at once the more score you get. Keep your garden in shape and compete with other farmers for the highest scores!
Cabbage chaos is a variation of the classic five or more game, with cute plants and global leaderboards and achievements from the friendly folks at OpenFeint.
- ready for Honeycomb+ based tablets
- zoom for small screens
- pinch-to-zoom on multitouch screens
- global leaderboards and achievements by OpenFeint
- Facebook connect: post your progress on Facebook
- Tap the veggie you wish to move, then tap an empty target field to move it if there is a clear path of empty fields.
- If your screen is too small to safely tap the fields you can zoom in/out as necessary or you can enable "safe moves" in the game menu (press the menu button or the settings icon on 3.0+ devices).
- If there are five or more veggies in a straight line (horizontally, vertically or diagonally) they vanish, freeing up their previously occupied fields.
- The game ends when there are no more empty fields left.
- The game may start up slowly on older devices.