2476 ratings (3.517 average)
What's new in this version (3.7):
- Fixed bug on rooted devices "restored apps cannot be kept enabled after reboot"
- Add option in Startup Manager settings - whether or not to show items couldn't be disabled on startup
- Duplicate items are removed from the list for better utilization
- Icon on task bar can be cleared via "Clear" option on dropdown window
- Other minor improvements
Startup Manager aims at helping disable/enable startup items from system boot for Android devices including smartphones and tablets. To disable an item from system startup, uncheck the application from the list (recheck to restore and it will start again). For other item that do not start with system boot, please use “Customize” to add and enable it to start with system boot.
User tab shows all the user applications that have restart function. You can uncheck them all to enhance system startup speed. Long tap an app name will give you access to enable/disable, read application info about, uninstall the app and search the app in Android Market.
System tab shows all the system processes that start with system boot. Some processes may not be necessary to start due to our using habits and preferences. Please uncheck these processes only if you know well about the effects of disabling them.
If you want to add a new item that does not start with device boot, Customize is the best choice.
Besides features above, from Startup Manager Menu - settings you can also select if you want to calculate system startup time and disable system boot sound.
If you have any questions about the applications, please use the email developer link below to get in touch with us.
Note: For android 2.2 and higher OS non-rooted devices, some processes will restart themselves right after being disabled.
- Master of Android system's startup entry management
- Intelligently analyze and monitor all system startup entries (include user applications and system processes) in the background
- Safely disable any undesired application or process from auto-startup at device boot
- One click to view detailed properties for each startup entry
- Disabled startup entries are stored for future restoration
- Add your favorite applications (including 3rd party user apps or system apps) to system startup
Keywords: startup manager, startup, app management, startup entry, boot up, app cleaner, system app, memory, system management, startup cleaner, power boot manager, power boot, startup management, save battery, speed up, system speed, task killer, manager, taskkiller, taskmanager, process, atk, honeycomb apps, tablet apps, honeycomb apps free download, tablet apps free download, honeycomb, android honeycomb, honeycomb applications, android 3.0, honeycomb download, tablet free apps, honeycomb free apps, 3.0, tablet app download, honeycomb app download
Last comments from Android Market
Works really great, especially on lower os phones. No reason only 2*. I give a thumb
By far the best app manager on the market. Well worth it's cost
The app does what it intends, but the registration for the app is a pain, every time I get a new rom update I have to get a new code emailed to me.
Did not prevent apps from booting at start.
Frank S (****)
Nice program was amazed how many programs did start up only wish the su request did not come up everytime even with checkbox
Didn't work, unchecked unused apps still startup and run in background. Too bad, nice UI, good idea. (T-Mobile G2 with Google not rooted)
Wasn't really able to stop anything. Just kept displaying a screen upon boot up saying none of the items could be stopped. Uninstalled.
App is fine, but paid version not available on market plaxe
Nice useful app. Has never locked up on me. Customer service is excellent, fast and friendly. Thumbs up.
Can't uninstall. Tried yet market always tells me when there is a new version (yet I uninstalled it!?!?). Garbage.